Follow these steps
Lund University arranges the test on our behalf and sends the results to us. The test contains a theoretical part and a practical part. You have to pass the theoretical part before you can do the practical part. You will receive a decision from us by e-mail when you have passed both parts of the proficiency test.
- Sign up for the proficiency test at Lund University.
- Conduct the test on site at Lund University.
- When you have passed both parts of the test, you can move on to the next step.
Frequently asked questions
Can I get help preparing for the proficiency test?
In some situations you may have the opportunity to prepare for the proficiency test. Contact the university or Swedish Employment Service (Arbetsförmedlingen) for more information.
What happens if I do not pass?
- You will have up to five attempts to pass the theoretical part and three attempts to pass the practical one.
- If you do not pass the test on your first attempt you will from that day on have a time limit of five years to pass it.
- If you have passed the theoretical part, but have not passed the practical part yet, the five years limit starts counting on July 1, 2019.
- You will find more information about the test on the university’s website.