Apply for a license

To work as a healthcare practitioner, you may need to obtain a licence. The prerequisites vary according to where you were educated.

Apply for recognition of a specialist qualification

If you are a doctor of medicine, dental practitioner or nurse you can apply for recognition of a specialist qualification.

Are you educated in the United Kingdom

If you have a diploma issued in the United Kingdom before Januari 2021, you have the opportunity to apply for license to practice on the same basis as from any

Medical internships (AT) in Sweden

If you have an education as a medical doctor from an EU or EEA country, you can do your internship (AT) in Sweden.

UHR issues Certificate of Conformity from 1 May 2022

From 1 May 2022, the Swedish Council for Universities and University Colleges (UHR) will take over the issuance of the Certificate of Conformity certificate.