Educated outside EU and EEA

If you want to work as a healthcare practitioner and you are educated outside the EU and EEA, you may need to obtain a licence. This is where you can see the professions for which you need a licence and how you go about obtaining one.

Processing an application normally takes approximately 2 months if all the required information is included. Once you have successfully completed all of the steps, and assuming you have included all the required information, processing an application for a license currently takes approximately 2 weeks.